Home » Motorcycles » A R M Motorcycle Group

A R M Motorcycle Group

All patch images on this site are the property of A.

R.

M.

International.

No images may be downloaded or reproduced without the expressed written permission from A.

R.

M.

International.

The group grew quickly in the 1980s, partly attributed to not being organized along the lines of an outlaw motorcycle club, according to Judy Jensen, such as by having the word “Independent” rather than “MC” ( motorcycle club) under the ARM logo, avoiding conflict over territory or membership that would have discouraged members from joining.

ARM is the world’s largest group of clean and sober bikers.

We are bikers who have chosen to remain clean and sober without forsaking the lifestyle of brotherhood in the wind.

We have been able to grow through our respect for other MC’s in our areas and by respecting the individuality of our members.

A.

R.

M.

E.

D Mission Statement The mission of A.

R.

M.

E.

D is to provide individuals with a local motorcycle organization that is unlike other motorcycle clubs.

A.

R.

M.

E.

D.

will be an open group of enthusiasts not limited by brand of motorcycle , gender, race, creed, religion or profession.

A.

R.

M.

E.

D.

R.

C.

A.

R.

M.

E.

D.

Inc, is a non-profit motorcycle riding club for individuals who want to make a difference in the world around us through community service, education and mentoring.

Association of Recovering Motorcyclists.

858 likes 6 talking about this.

Association of Recovering Motorcyclists.

We ride to meetings.

ARM -INTL.

com for information and membership.

Worlds largest.

04/08/2005 A.

R.

M.

was founded in 1986 by Jack and Judy Jensen in La Crosse, Wis.

and forms as a support group for motorcyclists who are recovering from alcohol and drug abuse.

Exactly the photo-etched parts set that your Revell BMW M1 needed, right?

The set does NOT include the rim rings.

Additional details for the BMW M1 Group A detail up set: Manufactured by Scale Production in 1/24 scale with reference SPE24014.

To be used with Italeri references 3643 and IT3643, or Revell references REV07247 and 80-7247.

Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.

Red and white painted and featuring the gorgeous Marlboro decoration, these decals will fit like a glove to your BMW M1.

Additional details for the BMW M1 Group A marking / livery: Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-171 (also listed as 171).

Sponsored by Marlboro Procar.

Driven by John Watson and Niki Lauda with number 88 Raced at the 1000 Kms Brands Hatch and the.

26/01/2019 1%er (One-Percenter): If 99% of motorcycle riders are law-abiding members of society, the rest is the 1%.

Advertised through a patch or tattoo, usually on a diamond shaped back field.

1-Kicker: Starts on the first kick.

A well-tuned motorcycle.

1-piece (One-Piece): “1-piece” outfit of protective clothing, covering the rider from neck to ankles.

2-into-1: Two exhaust pipes mated into one pipe.

a r m motorcycle group